favourite this postSystem Administrator (Hong Kong)hide this posting
compensation: 面議 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
ABOUT THE ROLE
The successful candidate will be the Systems Administrator working in Hong Kong and will be responsible for the support of desktop and enterprise infrastructure in both office and data center. The Systems Administrator will receive high-level support from the Senior IT Manager and the management team to deliver the support of IT infrastructure for business. Excellent IT infrastructure is simply the most important objective of the finance business providing online trading service.
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
• Report to Senior IT Manager, take responsibilities to execute technical support of desktop/laptop/MacBook/printer equipment for internal users, and assist to support the Windows servers and network equipment for trading system.
• Provide technical operation on installing, configuring and optimizing desktop/laptop/MacBook and enterprise systems for business.
• Monitor the critical systems and provide 1st level support for troubleshooting.
• Liaise and work with vendors/carriers for the work of installation or maintenance of third-party systems.
• Ability to work together with other functional teams.
• Documentation of system issues.
- Degree in Computer Science or related, with 1 - 3 years of work experience in IT infrastructure is a plus. *Experienced candidate will be considered as senior system administrator.
- Fresh grad are welcome to apply
- Technical skill in supporting Windows 7, Windows 2008 and MacBook.
- Experience in system troubleshooting and implementation on IT helpdesk/desktop support environment.
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
- Proficiency in PC applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent sense of responsibility, self-disciplined, and on-time.
- Good work ethic and flexible with hours of work.
- Fast learner and capacity to operate under stress.
- Fluent in Cantonese and English speaking.
- Knowledge of the financial market is a plus.
Founded by the management team of E*TRADE, 8 Securities was born from our desire to reinvent online investing in Hong Kong. A secure service with an elegant online and mobile experience with great customer service, we put control in the hands of our customers to personalize their own investing experience with the latest Web technology while sharing ideas with a forward looking community through an integrated social network. The business is fully funded and launched in 2011.
We are 100% committed to making 8 Securities a success. And we recognize that our greatest asset is our people if we want to be a leading competitor in Hong Kong (and globally in the future).
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers