favourite this postSQL Developer with DBA Experiencehide this posting
compensation: Depends on experience employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
we are looking, the successful candidate is one that enjoys wearing many hats and will play a pivotal role in expansion efforts, serving as an integral part in developing and maintaining Web applications that manage and interpret complex data. Candidates should have experience in interpreting user-driven requirements into secure, maintainable, and flexible systems and application code.
The Technology division develops and maintains online application systems that contain global regulatory standards affecting agricultural, food and beverage trade, as well as databases that help organizations with their international trade efforts. One publicly available online example can be viewed at www.bcglobalportal.com. BCI currently expanding this system as such, the firm is looking to expand its in-house capabilities in backend SQL development.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Architect and engineer create, read, update, and delete (CRUD) procedures
• Write and modify complex database procedures to meet specifications
• Test, debug, and performance tune SQL procedures and objects
• Database design, maintenance, and optimization
• Manage and maintain version control policies for database systems
• Help create new and improve existing .NET applications
• Develop and expand Web services and build complex reports
• Take ownership of projects and help the division and company grow
• Engineer straight-forward solutions for complex problems
• Build and maintain strong working relationships within the Technology division, other BCI divisions/teams, and external clients
• Meet project deliverables and ensure timely construction of systems
• Write secure and maintainable code
• College degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
• Experience with business intelligence and requirement gathering
• Experience building RESTful Web APIs
Note : This is a Remote and full-time position. Compensation will be based upon experience.
Benefits / Perks
Bryant Christie Inc. offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision and long-term disability insurance. A 401K plan is available to all permanent employees. Employer contributions are fully vested after six years. For Seattle staff, the company also provides a transportation subsidy to offset parking or public transportation charges. In addition to salary, BCI team members are eligible for the company's profit sharing pool.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers