Exciting, generalist role. Ideal person is first, and foremost, a business-oriented product manager. But they should have bits and pieces from the following skill-sets:
• Software Engineering: Can delve into our code and make changes.
• Product Design: Good eye for what users will find intuitive.
• Analytics & Performance Marketing: Set up tracking, optimize channels and ad spend.
Projects you'll be working on are very diverse. The reason why you need to be business-oriented is because you'll need a strong sense of prioritization as well as "get-things-shipped" attitude.
• Own key CX metrics. Look at entire user funnel and optimize conversion rates. Drip marketing campaigns at every stage of the funnel.
• Be the product managers that owns the book that prioritizes all features in terms of growth, engagement, and effort.
• Decide what analytics stack we use for understanding user experience and conducting A/B experiments.
• Do everything to ensure key metric (send-outs) increase, including personalized (reminder) emails to each recruiter.
• Do unscalable things to increase placements like shipping CV folios to submitted candidates.
• Own referrals including design thinking around that experience.
• Audit every part of the user experience to ensure it makes sense and push code to fix parts that don't.
• Ensure login and auth work 100% all the time.
• Work on additional growth components like localization and performance.
• Own performance marketing. Track and optimize ad spend to increase our key KPIs.
• Own SEO including tailored landing pages for key keywords like "Data Science Jobs" and "Software Engineering Jobs"
You should watch these videos to get a better sense of this role:
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers