- acting as a first point of contact
- organising meetings and appointments
- accompanying in meeting, domestic and overseas business trips
- preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- managing databases and filing systems
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- good command in English and Chinese
- well organised
- ability to work in stressed environment
- must be available anytime for meetings with clients, travelling and working early mornings or late nights
Interested candidates please send CV with cover letter and email address or telephone to contact.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers