favourite this postFilipino Cook and Mechanics (Canada)hide this posting
compensation: TBD employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Canadian company looking for individuals who can work in the following positions:
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare and cook special meals for guests as requested
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Set up and oversee buffets
- Sanitize kitchen and work area
- Plan menu, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
- Train and supervise kitchen staff
- Check bulldozers, cranes, graders and other heavy construction, agricultural, logging and mining equipment for proper performance and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of repair required
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems, using hand and power tools
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers' specifications
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work one quipment
- Service attachments and working tools such as harvesting and tillage equipment, blades, ploughs, winches and side booms
- May perform repair work on heavy trucks
- May attach components and adjust new farm equipment.
- May specialize in specific types of machinery such as combines or tracked vehicles, or in engine overhaul, power shift transmissions, fuel injection, hydraulics or electronics.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers